Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Flying back to reality....
Reality is no fun. As I am officially still on my honeymoon I am allowed to shrug off reality for a little while. I do realize that it is going to hit me about 5 am tomorrow morning! Here are a few highlights from our trip!

1. Wicked was AWESOME. D and I thoroughly enjoyed the show and they enjoyed our trip to the gift boutique! We had an awesome evening getting dressed up and enjoying the show. If you get the chance to see it we do recommend it! I already want to see it again.

2. Bloomingdale's this place is HEAVEN. Especially when you set out to buy a new purse. Yup I got one! My new Coach is goregous and I love it! Almost as much as I love my new husband...hehehe He was a trooper on our "Shopping Day." A close second to Bloomie's was the Dooney and Bourke store. Thanks to them the next rainy day we have will be a happy day for me! I am such a dork, but hey if it keeps me happy, right?!

3. Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island - even if you dont get off of the boat, the ferry ride itself offers a fabulous view of the city! Both are unique experiences that are worth the time.

4. Central Park - Probably one of the most romantic places in New York. We had so much fun walking through the park. I haven't seen colors on trees like that in a long time and D never had!Just be sure to bundle up this time of year! Its cold!

Ok so those are some of the highlights. Of course there is much more and if you want to hear more just ask either of us! We are more than excited to talk about our fantastic trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home