Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ok so today had all of the makings of a crappy day...busy, busy, busy...with no end in sight. I Didn't really let it phase me last week or so when my boss asked if I was keeping my head above water or needed anything...now I just feel like I need a rope to pull myself out of the damn paperwork. I hate the end of school. Kids who didnt care enough to stay awake suddenly panic when their grade is not what they wanted! Then they act like its MY fault...of course it is...I am the teacher right? ugh...enough about that...so the day was looking pretty crappy and the drive home was less than stellar...EVERYONE in Baton Rouge apparently forgets how to drive when rain is threatening! Ugh. Anyway...things got better about 20 minutes ago..my new Jessica Simpson boots just arrived in the mail! I am so excited! Whoo Hoo! These boots ARE made for walkin! Maybe this day will get better after all....Oh yeah, I forgot..we found a house yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home