Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Friday, November 11, 2005

How long am I going to post about how great married life is? Well, seeing that I planned to be in this current marriage forever, its probably gonna be a long while! hehe I don't know why Im so happy, I just am. Hardly anything can phase me. Like today, I had a particularly rough day at work but the thought that I get to go home to my husband and he will love me unconditionally makes me smile. Not just smile, more like smile like a lunatic, but anyway I digress. Now that Im back home I feel safe, we live in Glinda's bubble and its great! Its like when you get married you get a new life. I know Im sounding more and more looney but bear with me. We really feel like we have been given a fresh start on living our life. You get to choose what you want to keep from your old life and let go of everything else. The past is just that, past. You start to realize that the past 20 or so years may have been great but honestly what really matters is your next 50, 60, years or more!
The best is yet to come. Yeah being a kid was awesome (who didnt like naps everyday!), high school was a great 4 years, college was phenomenal (wouldnt change a thing, and I learned more OUTSIDE of the classroom), but now real life is really here. I can't wait. We have so many things planned. We want to vacation and see the world (and lots of baseball stadiums, while we are at it) we want to expand our horizons. Eventually we want kids, then eventually the grandkids! Right now we are content to be the crazy aunt and uncle who spoil their godchildren. Besides, I don't think the dog would approve of a baby any time soon. He's much to spoiled for that!
Its amazing to think we have found something so awesome. Learning to love someone, more even than you love yourself, is truly selfless and totally gratifying. God truly does work wonders, and true love is definitely up there on His list!

Sorry for the randomness of this "I love the world blog" but hey, when you are happy shouldn't you share that with everyone else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home