Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

as I posted on myspace...

ok so im mad, upset...whatever...I have just come to the conclusion that everytime I find a new, fun show to watch on tv it gets cancelled!

First it was American Dreams...loved it...have the first season on DVD..CANCELLED! Then Commander in Chief...Tivo'd it every week...soon to be CANCELLED! Now NBC's Teachers....again CANCELLED. It just seems that if its not reality/game show/gross out/gossip tv then the American public doesn't seem to want to watch it! I must not be in the right demographic, either that or they just don't really care what the 20 something female is watching. Its not like Im a TV junkie...usually don't have too much time to watch tv but when its something I enjoy then its fun to take the break.

ohh part two of this little rant...I just watched House....Yeah, I am quite disappointed. The victim on the show was a Katrina victim. Maybe its just me and Im too affected by Katrina but I really dont want to see a girl who is hallucinating and see the water rushing in and dead bodies covered in muck, mud, and bloated. I just think that the timing is a bit off to start using this tragedy for any type of entertainment value.

Thats it! I quit watching TV...I'm gonna stick to books and movies...maybe Real World is on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home