Follow The Yellow Brick Road

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wow my dog is strange! I don't know what went on today while we weren't home but the dog is in rare form! He has been running around the apt. like crazy. Apparently its a medical condition called the "Bischon Blitz." It makes me feel better to know its not just him, but all Bischons. Although its only a matter of time before he knocks down the Christmas tree. He has had a few close calls. I almost forgot! He has a new trick! He can actually balance on his back legs and spin in a circle. It sounds crazy but I swear its the funniest thing ever. We are proud of our little buddy. He's getting so big. He finally figured out that he can jump up on the bed and the back of the couch. Soon no place will be safe! He has no fear anymore. He's nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home